Tuesday 2 December 2014

I'm back, baby!

It's taken two months since submission, but I *think* I might be a human bean again - huzzah! :D

Having spent the past week with a delightful spell of tonsillitis, I feel I have now emerged from my bedridden, sweaty chrysalis a new and shiny person.

Profound stuff.

This has been in no small part owing to the triple treatment (no, not for TB, dry rot or H. pylori) of Harry Potter book 5, the writings of the wonderful Lucy AitkenRead, aka Lulastic, and Star Trek Voyager series 7. Obviously there was also a lot of paracetamol, honey-lemon-and-ginger and sleep involved for the physical symptoms, but sometimes I find the right ingredients can work magic effects on your psychology, too.

The combination of thinking about 15 year old me and my aspirations, feeling re-inspired about living ethically, and making a re-commitment to being a little more 'Starfleet'* in the way I order my days have motivated me to get my butt in order and sort this wee blog out, because I luff it, and it is a neglected baby atm.

SO, I have some plans (some nefarious, most normal) to get this moving again now that I am FREE of PhD responsibilities. Oh the relief... OH the RELIEF!

So I bring to you a new project...

Read on, Macduff!





* Yes, I am an enormous geek. Get over it.

No comments:

Post a Comment