Thursday 13 February 2014

Cardboard art and floods

Working on sequencing my genetic data as I am, I have been spending more time online than normal this week. And it just so happens that today is a good day for interesting internetting.

Find #1: Cardboard collective
This makes my attempts at costumes look rather passe. I particularly like the Luna moth costume, but check the rest of the site out, too. This lady has made upcycling cardboard into an art form!

Find #2: 21 Pictures of Politicians in Wellies Staring at Floods
I particularly like that the fashion advisers have not let any of them wear Hunter wellies, in case they look posh or something. Much inappropriate laughter was had in a very quiet office.

Find #3:  Global warming is about hotter, drier weather... not flooding
I got this through my ABSW feed this morning, and I'm not sure whether to laugh or cry. I think for my health it had better be the former. It is the worst piece of journalism I think I've ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment