Monday 9 February 2015

Korean food - discovery!

Perhaps predictably, as my body realizes it has one less thing to worry about and relaxes, I am fighting off a bug. So, as I sit drinking gallons of honey, lemon and ginger, eating my garlic honey and chain-eating fruit, I have allowed myself some daytime television as a post-viva-recovery treat.

Following one episode too many of "Real Housewives" I found myself on the Food Network, squealing with excitement upon discovery of an episode of "Korean Food Made Simple" with chef Judy Joo, and learning how to make what turned out to be the coolest cake I've seen in a while. As soon as I can source some matcha powder I am ALL OVER this cake.

Green Tea Chiffon Cake (c) Food Network

I suspect this show will become part of my evening for the next few weeks. I am simply obsessed with Korean/ Japanese food!

Bee x

No comments:

Post a Comment